Maps & Direction
Adjoining Alpha One City Center, MBM Farms, G. T. Road
Amritsar, India, 143001,
Tel: +91 183 525 1234 , Fax: +91 183 287 1222
From Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport:
- From the airport,turn right and take the highway and head towards the main city. Follow the signage for the railway station for approximatley 15 kilometres. Turn left towards Jalandhar road.
- Follow the right bend in the road from Cyrstal roundabout and follow the flyover over Bhandari Bridge.
- Once on the main elevated road, follow the signs towards Jalandhar.
- The moment the elevated road reach the ground, make a left and enter the hotel premises. There is a big mall adjacent to the hotel.
- The GoldenTemple - 4 Kms - 10 Mins
The Hotel runs a complimentary shuttle service to the Golden Temple. If you wish to avail the service please register for at our front desk upon arrival or call 0183-287-1234 for assistance
- Wagha Border - 35 Kms - 35 Mins
This is a place that you should'nt miss if you are in Amritsar. The only place where you will witness a flag ceremony at Wagah Border, Both the Indian and Pakistani border forces do this and it has become a tradition for people from both sides to gather and see this. Both sides synchronize their parade and the entire event creates a feel-good/patriotic fervor amongst the crowd.
- Harike Wetland- 65 Kms - 90 mins
The place is a bird sanctuary home to thousands of migratory birds. The best period to visit this place is between November to March. As it comes under the government forest department the permission for this need to be initiated 24-48 hrs in advance.
- Virasat Haveli - 10 Kms - 15 mins
Get the rural taste of Punjab at Virasat Haveli, a heritage property built up of old bricks (Nanak shahi) the place has been refurbished with ultra modern facilities to accomodate supreme comfort. Ideal place for team outing.
- Hall Bazaar - 5kms - 15 mins
A bustling bazaar beats away the blues of shoppers by a huge variety from embriodried phulkari dupattas to famous papad wariyan. The markets offer a wide range of products like carpets, bangles, shawls and wollen textiles and punjabi Juttis (traditional footwear).