Best 5-star hotel in Amritsar
Hyatt Amritsar, is the only 5 star Deluxe hotel of the city, located at 10 min distance from the world renowned Golden Temple & 30 minutes from the Guru Ram Das International Airport.
Hyatt Amritsar holds the largest rooms inventory in the city with 248 elegant guestrooms including 10 suites and a Presidential suite.
Hotel has 2 restaurants and a Bar - ThaiChi a specialty Thai & Chinese restaurant, Collage for multi-cuisine & a la carte preparations. The Lounge Bar and the The Pastry Shop with splendid variety of freshly baked cakes, exotic pastries and assortment of savories.
It is a fresh and relaxing haven, a place to restore and harmonize energies equipped with 8 beautifully appointed treatment rooms that provide a holistic journey through the integration of Yoga, Ayurveda and oriental therapies.
With over 10,000 sqft of the banqueting space including indoor (Istana) and outdoor (Tented gardens) venues and 2 conference meeting rooms, Hyatt Amritsar stands amongst the top 3 preferred event venues in the town. Be it a social function or corporate gathering we manage it all.
- 248 contemporary guest rooms, including 10 suites
- 24-hour concierge service
- Business Centre with work stations and private meeting rooms
- Collage Restaurant
- Thai Chi Restaurant
- The Lounge Bar
- The Pastry Shop
- 24-hour room service
- Spa featuring eight beautifully appointed treatment rooms
- Fitness Centre with personal trainers
- Outdoor swimming pool and vitality pool
- 12,100 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space
- State-of-the-art AV equipment
- High-speed internet access
- Shopping adjacent to the hotel and sightseeing nearby
- Airport limousine service on request; charges apply
- Currency exchange
- Doctor on call
- Safety deposit facilities at Front Office
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Free valet car parking and coach drop-off
- Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing service
- Babysitter on request
- Courier services
- The hotel does not allow any kind of pets inside the hotel building premise.
Maps & Direction
From Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport:
- From the airport,turn right and take the highway and head towards the main city. Follow the signage for the railway station for approximatley 15 kilometres. Turn left towards Jalandhar road.
- Follow the right bend in the road from Cyrstal roundabout and follow the flyover over Bhandari Bridge.
- Once on the main elevated road, follow the signs towards Jalandhar.
- The moment the elevated road reach the ground, make a left and enter the hotel premises. There is a big mall adjacent to the hotel.
- The GoldenTemple - 4 Kms - 10 Mins
The Hotel runs a complimentary shuttle service to the Golden Temple. If you wish to avail the service please register for at our front desk upon arrival or call 0183-287-1234 for assistance
- Wagha Border - 35 Kms - 35 Mins
This is a place that you should'nt miss if you are in Amritsar. The only place where you will witness a flag ceremony at Wagah Border, Both the Indian and Pakistani border forces do this and it has become a tradition for people from both sides to gather and see this. Both sides synchronize their parade and the entire event creates a feel-good/patriotic fervor amongst the crowd.
- Harike Wetland- 65 Kms - 90 mins
The place is a bird sanctuary home to thousands of migratory birds. The best period to visit this place is between November to March. As it comes under the government forest department the permission for this need to be initiated 24-48 hrs in advance.
- Virasat Haveli - 10 Kms - 15 mins
Get the rural taste of Punjab at Virasat Haveli, a heritage property built up of old bricks (Nanak shahi) the place has been refurbished with ultra modern facilities to accomodate supreme comfort. Ideal place for team outing.
- Hall Bazaar - 5kms - 15 mins
A bustling bazaar beats away the blues of shoppers by a huge variety from embriodried phulkari dupattas to famous papad wariyan. The markets offer a wide range of products like carpets, bangles, shawls and wollen textiles and punjabi Juttis (traditional footwear).
The Republic of India is the seventh largest country in the world, by area, and is located in South Asia.
The official currency of India is the Indian Rupee (INR).
Hindi is the official language of India, although Punjabi is the local dialect and English is widely spoken.
India Time Zone
UTC + 05:30
Telephone calling code
The international calling code for India is +91, followed by 183 for Amritsar.
Amritsar named after the pool which surrounds the Golden Temple, Amritsar is the spiritual and cultural centre of the Sikh religion. The important shrine attracts local and international visitors with more than 100,000 people flowing through its doors on weekdays alone.
The city is widely known for its rich culture and cuisine, attracting large numbers of tourists. The main commercial activities include the trade of carpets, fabrics, handicrafts and farm produce as it sits on the arterial routes leading into and out of the city. It is one of the largest cities in the state of Punjab and is the most important.
Amritsar has a semiarid climate, typical of Northwestern India and experiences four seasons primarily: winter season (December to March) with temperature ranges from 0 °C (32 °F) to about 15 °C (59 °F), summer season (May to July) where temperatures can reach 42 °C (108 °F), monsoon and post monsoon season (August to November) Annual rainfall is about 681 millimetres (26.8 in).
Cotton clothes are ideal for summer weather, while as for winters one has to have woolen pair of outfits.
Also as a respect to the traditions and culture of the city, both men/ women should cover their head with a cloth while entering any piligram temple / gurudwara.
Saffron colour is considered very pious in the region.
Hyatt Amritsar offers physically challenged guests a range of facilities to ensure ease of access and comfort. One room designed specially for physically challenged guests includes the following facilities:
- Wheelchair-accessible doors
- Audible smoke alarms
- Shower chair available on request
- Roll-in showers
- Bathroom grab rails
- Accessible sink and vanity area
- Accessible bathroom towel rack
- In-room check-in
- Guest services officer available on call
- Safety and Security team on hand for assistance
The Business Centre on the ground floor offers the latest technology for guests – an office away from the office – and can assist with a range of meeting requests, as well as:
- Colour Printing – INR 25 per page
- Scanning – INR 25 per page
- Fax – INR 25 per page
- Photocopy– INR 10 per page
- Secreterial services–price on request
- Meeting Room Usage– packages start at INR 8,000 + taxes
- Meeting room timings - 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
*Exclusive of service tax of 14.00%
Hyatt Amritsar offers free wireless internet services to all the in-house guests. Stay connected with your family or work during your stay with us. Guests can access Internet from most of the public areas be it resting at the rooms, dining at restaurants, relaxing at the poolside, attending the meeting in the meeting room.
There are other paid plans as well avaliable, see below for the types of Internet access available at Hyatt Amritsar, including pricing charges.
Cost: INR 750 for 24 hours (excluding taxes)
The hotel has 225 designated parking spaces available to hotel guests, including basement parking. Our valet will happily park guests’ vehicles on their behalf.
Parking for Physically Challenged Guests
Our valet will also happily park all guests’ vehicles on their behalf including the physically challenged.
Distances by car to main transportation hubs
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport – 17 kilometres, 25 minutes
- Railway Station –5 kilometres, 20 minutes
Distances by car to places of interest
- Golden Temple– 4.1 kilometres, 15 minutes
- Jallianwala Bagh – 3.8 kilometres, 15 minutes
- Durgiana Temple – 5.7 kilometres, 20 minutes
- Wagah Border – 33.4 kilometres, 43 minutes
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh's Panorama – 5 kilometres, 20 minutes
- The hotel’s Concierge team will be pleased to help with any ground transfers
- Airport transfers from Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport are available at a rate of INR 1,123* per car per way inclusive of taxes
- The rates of transportation may change as per the vehicle selection / government applicable taxes etc
SPA & WELLNESS PROMOTIONS
Avail access to refreshments |Gym | Free Wi-Fi | Steam-Sauna |Swimming Pool
INR 15,000 onwards: Swimming & Fitness Center Memberships
To book a session & details please contact
0183-525-1234 | 0183 287 1216
FOOD PROMOTIONS AT HYATT AMRITSAR
Exclusive offerings of the International, Indian, Punjabi cuisines & Bakery items at Hyatt Amritsar for the month of Feburary 2017
For reservations & details please contact
0183-525-1234 | 80-5400-4109 | 80-5400-6484